The benefits of EarlyShield®
Similac® has EarlyShield
In addition to having DHA/ARA, Similac has Lutein, an important nutrient babies can get from breast milk and Similac. It's especially helpful now, during this critical time of your baby's brain and eye development.
Learn more about the benefits of EarlyShield
Provides nutrition for brain and eye development
Supports a strong immune system
Helps build strong bones
Nearly 100 years and 280 clinical studies have nourished our most advanced formulas. This is one of the reasons Similac is the #1 brand fed in hospitals.
Learn more about your baby's brain and eye development
How old is your child?
- Newborn to 12 Months
- Older Than 12 Months
Was your child born prematurely?
How are you currently feeding your child?
- Exclusively formula
- Breastfeeding and supplementing with formula
- Breastfeeding exclusively, but planning to introduce formula at some point
Which best describes your child after a formula feeding?
- No Specific Concerns
- Fussiness and Gas
- Persistent Feeding Issues
- Frequent Spit-up
- Possible Colic Due to Protein Sensitivity
- Possible Food Allergy Symptoms
Which formula type do you prefer?
Do you prefer organic formula?
Keep learning about your baby's development every week
- Expert nutrition guidance for your pregnancy
- Weekly updates on how your baby is developing and growing
- Up to $329† in membership benefits