What do I do???My son feels left out.

• My 2 year old constantly wants to do what his big brother and big sister are doing. Trouble is, he is much younger than them and can’t always tag along. How do I get him to realize that he is just too young to do what the older kids are doing? How do I make him feel less like he is being constantly “left out”?

• I haven't gone through this as a parent, but as the younger brother of 7 years to my big bro, I always felt left out! I think the only solution is time unfortunately!

• That's a hard one - my little sister was 5 years younger than me and 10 years younger than my older sister. We often did things together and she felt left out. I don't have a ton of answers except that sometimes we would do something with my little sister that was focused on her and WE "tagged along". For example, playing a simpler board game than we normally would or doing something that is easily done by all of us, such as finger painting.  Perhaps having some outings where he is a little more in his element and the others are supporting him would help him feel more included.