BABY!!!!!

• Im a new to this website first baby!!!!!

• Welcome to Strong Moms and congratulations on your first baby! Did you just recently have a baby or are you pregnant with your first? Tell us how things are and tell us a little more about yourself! We love having you here! 

• Thank! Im pregnant with my first. This was not a planned pregnancy. The few of my friends and family that know ask me how do i feel. I simply say I don't know! I don't have any feelings about the baby at this moment is that okay??:(.... The father of the child is happy all for it but me idk :( everyone keeps telling me you got a good head on your shoulder, your pretty much done with school, your 24 years old but there not in my shoes....

• Palatine-

I think it's very normal for you to have mixed feelings about this.  It can potentially be a very big change.  I think it might be very helpful for you to talk with someone that you trust about your feelings.  It can get very lonely with something like this on your mind.  Please feel free to come here for support as well, we are more than happy to help in anyway we can.

Welcome to the boards,

Jess

• It is totally normal for you to be anxious and nervous and apprehensive about having your first child--no matter how old you are. Try your best to surround yourself with a good support system and make sure you have an OBGYN who you trust and can talk to. Then buy a few pregnancy books and make a plan for how you are going to tackle the next 9 months and beyond. I find that I calm down a bit when I know that I have a plan! Good luck and welcome to Strong Moms!

• Just wanted to chime in and say welcome!! I hope your first appointments go well - keep us up to speed and welcome to the message boards!