Stress!!!! 4 year old and 18 month old twins!!!!

• I am trying to go to school online and still have plenty of time to spend with my 4 year old daughter and 18 month old twins. Somedays I just want to pull my hair out! I feel like there isn't enough of me to go around!  I need some stress relief! Any suggestions?

• Sounds like you need some "Me Time".  I have been really stressed out lately with working full-time and trying to still take care of housework and my 4 year old and 11 month old.  Sometimes I take a day off of work and take the baby to daycare and just spend the day with my oldest son.  This is a great way to unwind and still spend some time with the kids.  I also try to get my husband to spend some time with the oldest so I can spend some quality alone time with the baby.  I would also suggest getting a babysitter and go see a movie or get a massage.  I find I have to have some "Me Time" or I get too cranky to really take care of my family. 

• God talking about me time...I need some of that I have a 26 month old and a 6 week old I have not have 4 hrs straigth sleep since my new born, and the todler became such a lil booger since the baby was born, seams like he will do anything to have my attenton 24/7 like if the baby cry he cryes, ifa baby need a diaper change he wants one too!!! he was starting to use the potty and now he wont even get close 2 it  gr... my day is all feeding ether one of the kids, changing diapers, making dinner, laundry, cleaning bla bla bla, some times i feel like i wanna cry too!!! But at the end of the day they are the most precious thing i could ever have, I know some time does not make sence but is true :)

• Wow! Sounds like your cup runeth over -- and over. I remember those days, and EJLeigh is right. You need to take some scheduled me-time. Can you lean on a friend, partner, or relative for a few hours a week to sneak off to the library and do your schoolwork? Or go see a movie? Or just pass out?

I found that scheduling out and delegating responsibilities went a long way toward keeping some semblance of balance. I went to school FT, worked FT, and was a single mom (though of only one baby at the time). It's tough, but getting help from your support system is really the best way to get through these stressful years.

• Wow..do I know what you are going through. I am a nurse and mother of 3 small children (5,3,1) and I am also pregnant with our 4th child (due October).

The best thing I ever did was to join a local gym club that had a spa, hot tubs, pools and free childcare. The kids can go to the kids club for up to 2 hours a day and they get to play basketball, play on the computers, color and even play in a slide and tunnel maze.

Meanwhile, I can workout....or use the free WIFI to catch up on work (or in your case, schoolwork). Somedays, I even use it to schedule a much needed pedicure, facial or prenatal massage. This gives me a relaxing break while the kids are having a blast.

When we are done, everyone is much happier. The kids have had fun playing with the other children and I got a much needed break. Needless to say, the rest of the night is a breeze!
    Hope this helps....good luck