New Mom

• Hello.  I am a new mom of a 3 week old (tomorrow) and I have so many questions and concerns/curiousities.  I'd love to chat with someone who is a new mom too and can bring me some kind of connection to the "outside" world so to speak. 

:0)  Kor

• Welcome to Strong Moms and congratulations! What type of questions did you have? Just let us know and we'll be happy to help! I am a mother of 4 (soon to be 5) and could help. Hope you are doing well--the first few weeks are the roughest!

• korcvt25-

Welcome to strongmoms.  You have come to the right place for support, education and to meet other moms.  What are some of the concerns you wanted to address?

-Jess

• Welcome!! Congrats on your little one! How are you hanging in there? The adjustment in the first couple weeks can be tough as you are recovering from delivery, sleep deprived, and new to the whole parenthood thing! We are here to answer questions - ask away! Looking forward to knowing you better. :-)

• Just feel free to post your questions here, many Moms willing to help and support you. We are willing to share with you also our knowledge and experiences being a Mom.

• korcvt25 -

It looks like it's been about a month since you first posted.  I am just checking in to see how things are going and if there is anything that we can help with.  Would love an update when you have time. :)

-Jess