Looking for mom friends.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hey as a lot of people may know, once pregnant your true friends will show. Well I lost a lot of friends. I am a mommy of a 2week old baby girl and enjoy everything.! ;D

• Oh my gosh, I went through the same thing. My "friends" stopped calling me and because I couldnt drink or hang out anymore they stopped coming around! I have my son and he is now 2 months old and I love him soooooo much! I am tearing now writing this, because I dont miss anything I used to do before him. He is such a blessing and so beautiful. I love him with all my heart! CryingBig Smile

• I'm so glad that you two found each other as you seem to be going through similar things in your lives.  Hopefully you can be a good support to one another.  I'm sure other mom's will find this post as will be able to relate as well.

-:) Jess

• Hi! i have a son that will be 5 months next week, i feel the same as you do! :) WHere are you located at? i am in the Washington Northwest.

• Yeah I've lost a lot of friends but it is all worth it. I love my daughter more than anything.... She is my all and I don't mind waking up at night LOL.... I also don't miss the old days because she brings me so much joy that not any drug, party, or alcohol could give...

• I LIVE IN AUSTIN TX. SO HOW'S IT GOING? HOW IS YOUR BABY DOING?

• Forget those so-called friends your real friend is your baby give your time to her:)

• Lol good. The flu is going around, baby got a stuffy nose, but i got it under control, hope it doesnt progress. Texas? how is it there? How is yours?? BTW do u have a Facebook?

• So true. She will be my daughter for life unlike friends

• I don't have a FB it has caused problems with my husband. But Texas is great. You've never been over here?

• Lots of people with no kids have no idea what to do with their friends with babies. I found out that if I hosted something, like coffee and dessert or a movie night, that people were able to get over their awkwardness and come hang around again. This is a great place to connect as well! 

• well i know a couple people who live in Texas. But no never been there, the closest i have been there was when i was in CO and MO. Do u have skype? This chat is goo to keep in touch but i also would like to recommend for similac to have web chat, so moms and meet new moms and bond in there motherhood. it would be fun and new experiences

• Great idea! That would be fun. :-)

• hi im from texas too

• I can connect with you when I got pregnant everyone changed. It seemed that everytime they saw me walking around the hallways (btw I use to go to school, high school) everyone just stared and my friend became like that also during the time. Then I gave birth and when I saw my son there I got a wake up call saying anna he's the one you should care about from now on not about friends who swear they'll be there for you and seconds after they dissapear.