Looking for other moms to be or already mothers

• Hello,

I am having my first child i am due in march. I am looking for other mom  to be  or already mothers, I dont know anyone my gae that is expecting  and trying to find people to relate too. I hope to talk to ya all soon!

-cupcakestealer92

• Welcome to the site! and congrats on your little one! I'm assuming that since you're due in march that you do not yet know what you are having... so is there a gender you are hoping for?.. It'd be nice to know a little more about you. How is your pregnancy treating you so far?

• Welcome to Strong Moms! There are quite a few moms who are expecting in March out there! It is a wonderful time of year to have a baby. I just recently had my 5th baby in August. Good luck on your pregnancy and let us know if we can help in any way!

• Hello, I just had my baby almost 3 weeks ago. Im very happy and also tired hehehe. Pregnancy is beautiful, I hope you are having a great one. Let me know if I can help in any way. Is this your first child?

• We know are next doctors visit whatat were having. I'm 20 yrs old, and i enjoy pets. Its been treating me alright.

• Hello,

Thanks! I'll take any help i can get.

• Welcome! Glad to see you on here and hope you find some great support and encouragement from the people on this message board. I love pets too - do you have any at home right now? We live in a townhouse where we can't currently have animals but I hope to eventually get a place where my boys can have a dog. Both my husband and I grew up with several dogs around and miss them! Let us know when you find out if your baby is a boy or girl - so exciting!