Yayy my angel is here

• hey everyone my lil girl is here in me  in my stubby is so happy to 

welcome nine pound baby girl her name is bronx white she is so 

beautiful i had her today at five am in i had her wit no pain med 

• Congrats!!!! I hope it went smoothly for you.

• Congratulations! She looks beautiful! I wish you all the best and let us know if we can help answer your questions once you get home. 

• Congrats!! I'm so happy for you - I hope you get some rest these next few days and enjoy your sweet little girl thoroughly! :-) 

• congrats !! its clear u made a good job getting 9 pounds baby :) enjoy every moment with her because days pass quickly

• Congrats!!!! I hope everything is going well with you and your new little angel. I just had my baby girl on Sept 20th. I too had no pain meds and no epidural. She weighed 7lbs 13oz. Her name is Serenity Patricia Elise. We are still in the hospital though. She has had some small complications. Nothing serious they just want to keep an eye on her for another day or so. She is having a little trouble eating and takes spells where she gets very frantic. Anyway enough about me. I will be praying for you and your new addition and hope you guys are doing well!

• Jennie - I'll be keeping Serenity in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you all are released soon and she does better with eating! Congrats on such an amazing birth and I wish you all the best. Keep us up to speed on how your little girl is doing. :-) 

• WOW! Congrats all the way around!!  So happy for you both that you have welcomed new family members into the world.  Sounds like you will all be home soon.  Sending thoughts for weight gain and good eating Jennie!  Take care to you both and keep us posted,

Jess

• Yes, its true mervetakar...day pass so quickly and we can't just imagine how babies grow so quickly as well. So everyone enjoy and do all your best to your baby while they are still young.