New mom, and excited about it!

• Good morning Everyone! With everything finally slowing down, I have been able to get some of the helpful hints the wonderful NICU nurses told me about. I am a first time mom of a beautiful baby boy, his name is Tristan Allen, and I am in LOVE <3. Tristan is 2 months and 3 weeks, and healthy as a horse. His NICU stay was just a precaution due to me spiking a fever while in labor. He was the largest and loudest baby in the NICU, good and strong from the start.

-Mandy

• First off Congratulations!!! These are the best times, but it does go fast so enjoy him while he is young. I am expecting my last one which was by suprise, but I am thrilled all the same. I have a 15 year old, 7 year old, 5 year old and 4 step-children, 19, 19, 20 and 23. They are all interesting in their own way, and it has been a joy to see them grow into young adults. Motherhood can be a challenge and scary at times, but it is all well worth it in the end. Again, Congratulations! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me, and I will do what I can to help.

-Julie-

• Mandy - Congrats! Sounds like your little man is doing so well. I'm very happy for you. :-) What do you find to be the best part about motherhood? Anything frustrating you? Your little man sounds absolutely wonderful. :-) 

Julie - wow - congrats to you as well! Sounds like you have your hands full and busy. I'm so very happy for you with this latest surprise! :-) Looking forward to knowing more about you. Hugs. 

• Terrific to see both of you here on strongmoms.  WELCOME! and CONGRATS!  I love hearing about two new and ecstatic moms!

-Jess

• Thank you both ladies,

It is always wonderful to meet other mothers who are as excited as I am about being a mother.

-Julie-

• Congratulations! My little boy is 2 months and 3 weeks old too, so they must have been born really close together! My son, Drew, was born on the 12th of August. When was Tristan born? So nice to meet another mom with a baby the same age!

• Congratulations to you! Being a mother is such a joy and a blessing! I am a mother of two healthy girls; a 5 year old and 5 month old. 

• Thank you for all the wonderful welcomes! MommyRN4, Tristan was born August 9th, our boys are very close together! PediNurseJulie,  I find everything to be the best part, well maybe not the dirty diapers, but hey its all part it! Sometimes the lack of personal time is frustrating, thats about all that I can think thats really bothered me. Congratulations on your surprise, Juliepost! You sound like yo have quite a housefull!!! Plenty of help from the big brothers and sister! 

• Mandy

I am currently five months pregnant with my first child. I am 19 and having a little girl. Any advice you are able to give me would help.

-Terri

• congrats on your little one!!! so glad he is doing well! I found out I was pregnant with my first, 4 weeks and 2 days :) alittle first trimester nervousness very ready for that 12th week! I am hoping nothing but the best for you and your family!!! so exciting...and to all the new moms up here congrats!!

• WOW! So many soon to be parents out there!  That is just terrific. I hope you will all keep us up to date on your progress!  Before you know it there were be ten little toes and ten little fingers waiting for all your love and attention!

-Jess

• Hi!!

I turned 40 and found out that I was pregnant.  I am due on December 19.  I have  a daughter that will be 13 on Valentine's Day.  We are all excited because I always wanted to have another child!!!

• Hile37-

Wonderful news and congrats.  I bet your daughter is so excited!  I hope you will keep us posted on how things are going for you and family.

-Jess

• Congrats!!!