New here.

• I have a 3 year old girl and have another baby due in July. 

I'm 21 now and will still be then. I am in a nearly 8 year

relationship. Not much else to tell. Just checking out 

the site. Smile

• shiatzee-

Welcome to strongmoms!  I'm so glad that you found your way here.  It sounds like you are going to be one busy mom in a few months-not that you aren't already!  What is your favorite thing about being a mom now?  What are you most looking forward to about having a sibling for your daughter? Does she know about the baby yet?  

I hope that you will take some time to explore the boards, you will find them a good place to come for support, guidance and to make some new friends.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you better,

:) Jess

• Welcome!! Glad you posted so that we can get to know you better. What is your little girl's name? Hopefully she will love being a big sister! Do you plan on finding out if you will have a boy or girl? I bet you are pretty excited! Have you been feeling okay? Hoping you have a safe and healthy pregnancy! 

• Welcome! I hope you had a wonderful holiday---Did your 3 year old have fun?

• Thank you all! Christmas is over and it was great. 

My little girl knows about the baby but didn't believe me at first. I will find out if it is a boy or girl in February. I am thinking around my little girls birthday probably. It is the 18th. She is excited but can't make up her mind if she wants a brother or a sister. I don't really have a preference. I am thinking more towards girl though. 

I haven't really had any pregnancy 'symptoms'. It was a breeze last time. So hopefully it will be this time too. 

• Awe thanks for the update.  i'm so glad to hear that things are going smoothly and that you are both excited about the new baby.  What fun it will be to watch your family grow!

-Jess

• You are so lucky to have easy pregnancies! I'm jealous. :-) So glad your little girl is excited. It always makes things easier when your first child is looking forward to having a sibling! Happy New Year!