First time mom

• Hi All,

I am new to this community and thought of saying HI to you Smile. I am 11 weeks pregnant today and I am looking forward to share our life changing experiences with each other in the coming months and a great platform to look for information and help.

• HI! Congradulations on your pregnancy. I am a first time mom too. My little angel will be four months old in a week. I am looking for some one to be friends with if you are looking for a friend.

• Welcome to strongmoms!  I'm so glad that you found the website, and I think that you will find a lot of support here.  This is a great place to bring your questions, concerns and to celebrate baby!  As you have already seen our members are awesome about reaching out.  I hope that you will take some time to look around.  We have lots of different boards that cover different topics related to baby and moms and dads.  

Congrats on your pregnancy, don't be shy we look forward to getting to know you better!

-Jess

• Skg13-Congrats on your pregnancy! :-) So exciting for you! How are you feeling? Hopefully this first trimester is not being too hard on you. So glad you have joined us here at StrongMoms. You'll find this is a great place to get advice and encouragement! :-) 

• Hii!

Thanks for your wishes. Glad to know that you are a first time mom too. I am sure we will have lot to share in the coming months.

I am already hearing that post delivery is even tougher especially for first time moms! I hope you are doing well :)

Keep in touch

Bye....!

• Hi,

Thanks for the wishes :) I am already getting replies to my posts and it feels very good. As you mentioned, the members of this group are great!!

I have seen different topics as well. Thanks.

Bye for now.

• Hi,

Thanks for your wishes. :)

I am feeling OK :) I did have nausea until last week and that's subsiding slowly I guess and some other discomforts that freaks me out and I call my nurse immediately  to hear her say its normalEmbarrassed. Since this is my first time, I have very less idea obviously.

However, inspite of all discomforts I am thoroughly enjoying this feeling and hope to cope with the changes in the coming months.

Stay in touch,

Bye!

• I'm so glad that you have a nurse that you can call when you have concerns, that is awesome!  Did she have some good suggestions to help with the nausea?  A lot of moms say it helps to sip on warm tea or gatoraide, have crackers in the house and really take it easy.  Ginger has been found to help with nausea and you can find ginger teas and candy at the grocery store.  If the nausea gets to bad be sure to go in and see your doctor as there are medications you can take while you are pregnant to help with nausea.  Take good care and keep us posted!

Jess

• Congrats! I hope you have a wonderful and healthy pregnancy. Welcome to the site, I think you will find a lot of useful information on here.

•  

hi my name is heather and im a first time mommy too. i am only 6weeks an 2 days. just want to say good luck an hope all goes well for you

• Hi..

Yes, She did have some medications and suggestions. I am following lot of natural home remedies like ginger biscuits, Bananas, crackers in the morning etc etc.. :) But sometimes it does get worse, I guess I cant help it. Thats the part of package ;)

My digestive system is becoming strained day by day!! I went to doc last week coz of pain in my stomach and found that it is due to gastric problems. I am on some medications prescribed by my doctor and now feeling better.

Thanks for your mail. I shall keep you posted. My ultrasound is month end and my husband and I cant wait to see the baby :)

• Hi,

Thanks a lot. :) Are you pregnant too?

• Hi Heather,

My name is Suganya.

Isn't it exciting to be pregnant ? :) Good luck and congrats on your pregnancy. .

What about symptoms??? I had severe tiredness and sleepiness! Just could not get up and eat my food also..... I am waiting to cross 12 weeks so I can feel little better.:)

Keep in touch.