newbie here

• Hello just  wanted to introduce myself, my name is Lorraine and I had twin baby boys 12/20/12 . I am here to learn ,get advice , vent  Big Smile . I am  blessed to be among great moms like yourselves

• Congratulation on the birth of your twins and welcome to Strong Moms! You have come to the right place to vent and get great advice. We are a fun group of moms here! Let me know if I can be of any help! 

• Hi Lorraine! 

So glad you joined us here at StrongMoms! Congrats on your boys - you are doubly blessed and doubly busy! How are you surviving? Doing okay, I hope. :-) Looking forward to getting to know you - congrats again! 

• Welcome to the site!! and congrats on your two little boys. I'm sure you will find this a great place to come for all of those things. Everyone here is very kind and helpful. Feel free to jump in anywhere.

• thank u look forward to meeting and chatting when i get a chance

• thank u im happy to be here as soon as i get a chance i will be back

• Wow!  Congrats on their three month and nine day birthday!  Are you getting any sleep? Smile  I'd imagine you have come up with all sorts of ways to make life with twins easier, and I'm betting your experiene will be a huge asset to other moms on this site.  We also want to support you so shout out anytime that we can help and support you!

Welcome to strongmoms!

-Jess

• Congrats on twins! I hope your husband is helping you Big Smile because while they provide plenty of excitement and joy, they can drain your energy, especially when they are able to start exploring. I have a 2 1/2 year old boy and a girl due in a month so I'm about to burst with excitement and anticipation.

HappyDaddy

• joshuasdad- so exciting about your little girl coming soon! Do you have a name picked out?? She will be here before you know it - so wonderful! 

• Julie's post made me smile thinking about your (Joshuasdad) house being taken over by pink, and your heart swept right off the floor by that beautiful baby girl.  Your life will never be the same! :)

-Jess