Getting your body back after baby

• If you are anything like me, getting your baby weight off isn’t easy! Now that I have two little kids, getting out the door to work out is even harder. Does anyone have any tips and tricks for getting the extra pounds to go away? -- Julie, StrongMoms Facilitator

• I think that for me atleast it has to get incorporated into things I'm already doing or fun time with the kids. So perhaps an entire family walk after dinner, play time for them in the gym daycare while you are in the gym...that sort of thing.  The other option is to get up really early and try to exercise before work and before they get up.  Ugg, tough one!

Good luck and let us know how it is going,

Jess

• I agree with Jess. Although I have a hard time getting anyone to walk with me and I really do not care for going alone. I find i make much better progress when i have a buddy there to help me keep my mind off of how bored i am, even music doesn't help me. What i have found does help me is yard work. I grew up on a farm with tons of animals to look after so i guess working outside is how i've always gotten the majority of my exercise and now the only way i can work off my energy and not feel bored out of my mind. Thank goodness spring and summer is upon us!!!!

• I won't lie - exercise really didn't happen but now that my little boy is 7 months old and can sit up in a regular stroller, I have a double jogger that my 3 year old and he can sit in. I just took them on a walk today and it was fabulous! 

• I joined a gym that will take the kids and let me workout for two hours a day! I usually work out and then get to take a shower ---UNINTERUPTED!!!! LOL!