Hello Everyone!

• I just signed up and I wanted to say hi to everyone!:-)

• Hi!! Welcome to StrongMoms! Are you expecting a baby? I'd love to know more about you - glad you joined us here. :-) 

• Hello and welcome to strongmoms! So glad that you found us. :)

-Jess

• Thank Youu very much!^_^ I am expecting, my second child. I'm very excited. I am currently 10 weeks and two days. I'm happy to see so many mothers here and expecting mothers. I Love it here already. Are you expecting or have children?

• Thank Youu so much! I'm happy I found you all too! 

• Congrats on your second! :-) I have two little kiddos. One is 3 years old and one is 7 months - both of them boys. It's been a crazy ride but I wouldn't trade it for anything! Do you already  have a boy or girl? How is your pregnancy going so far? :-) 

• That's terrific that you are having your second baby, you sound really excited.  How old is your other child?  Is he/she old enough to understand that he/she will soon have a sibling?  What fun lies ahead!

-Jess

• I just signed up too, welcome to the site. It pretty awesome so far ; )

• Welcome aboard!

• Ndavis - glad you are here!! :-) 

• Thanks glad to be here.

• Hello like me, i just joined strong moms too. Welcome to the club

• I love "seeing" all the new faces around here!  Great to welcome new members.  I know you will find the boards just as welcoming as i did when I joined! -Jess

• Hello! Welcome!

• thanks new 1st time mom after 10yrs of trying loving every minute of my 10wk old son