Am I the Only Teen MOM?

• I just wanted to know if I was the only teen and If my mom was the only young grandma.

• young mom no at all ther is many young teen moms out there i found out i was pregnant at 17  and had my little girl at 18   and now she is 7 months and things are very hard and complicated but being an mom is the greatest thing  ever.

• Well I'm a teen mom. I found out I was pregnant on my 19th birthday & I just had her a week ago, I'll be 20 in December.  :)

• congrats on your baby girl, she is very adorable i remember whenmine was thissmall ... i turn 19 next month

• I am so glad that you three found each other!  How cool is that? :)  What is the best thing that you have found about being a mom?  What is hard?  How do you cope with those hard days?   Awesome job of reaching out Sincerityisourserentiy.

-Jess

• Nope. I found out I was pregnant when I was 17 and had my son at 18. I graduated high school pregnant and had my son 2 months later. He's now 5 weeks old and I couldn't  be happier!

• Awesome! Thanks for sharing eh3049! :)

-Jess

• I found out I was pregnant at 18 and I had my daughter when I was 19. I am now 20 and my daughter is 1.

• And your momma is not the only young grandma.....I have a friend who was a grandma at 35. Now that's young and won't be me!!! I think that's the problem these days grandma and grandpas are not the same as they used to be sitting in a rocking chair, knitting, making home cooked meals and messing around in their gardens. This new generation of grandparents are still into clubs and partying, etc.

• Our younger grandma's must then have more energy for babysitting, right?!  :)  -Jess

• I'm 16 my daughter is 2 months

• Hi, I too was a teen mom many years ago (lol) and I had my first child when I was 17yrs old. I can say being a parent at any age is not an easy job. I've had my struggles and you will too but in the end it will be all worth it. It's about what you make out of your situation and how you can be the best parent you can be. I like to say I was not the stereotypical teen parent that you hear all the negative information about. I'm 31yrs old expecting my fourth child and proudly the parent of 3 respectful straight A&B students.

Don't think of the negativity you and your parents may receive from others. That and your beauty baby to be will be your driving force to help you succeed. 

Sincerely,

Nicole