Hello everyone!

• Hi I'm everyone, I just joined the site recently, and thought I would post my first post. I'll start out with the basics...my name is Sarah, I'm 25 from Oklahoma and I have a beautiful baby girl named Kadence, that was born November 3, 2008, and she is my first child.  Okay well not gonna ramble on anymore, just thought I would let myself be known to everyone! :-) And maybe I'll make some friends on here.

• Welcome to StrongMoms! I love the name Kadence. It is so pretty. She is getting to a really fun age. This is when they really start to come to life and show us their personality.

• Hi, my name's Jennifer.  I'm 24 and I have a 3 year old daughter and currently expecting my next baby in June.  Looking forward to talking to you!Smile

• Hi Sarah!

It's nice to meet you, and welcome to our little community. We all look forward to hearing more about you and Kadence, feel free to share with us anytime - we're all here for each other.

• Hi Sarah!

I am Jessica, I'm 21 years old and I live in Ga. I just had my first baby on Dec.30,2008.  I hope you're liking our little community as much as I am! Everyone is so helpful here!

P.S.-my b-day is Nov.3 also.