WEIGHT LOST PROBLEMS...

• HI EVERYONE, MY DAUGHTER IS SIX MONTHS OLD  GOING TO 7 SEVEN IN A FEW WEEKS, I BEEN TRYING TO LOSE MY PREGNANCY WEIGHT THAT I GAINED WHEN IWAS PREGNANT, BUT ITS BEEN REAL DIFFICULT FOR ME, I THINK I LOST SOME OF IT, BUT LATELY I HAVENT EATEN THAT MUCH AT ALL FOR NOT GAIN MORE AND TRYING TO GO BACK ON MY REGULAR WEIGHT.

LOTS OF RESEARCHS SAYS THAT EATING 5 TIMES A DAY AT LEAST IT WILL WELP YOU OUT TO GO ON A HEALTHY BALANCES DIET, BUT MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY STOMACH SHRANK BACK A LOT THAT I ONLY I AM EATING TWICE A DAY AT LEAST, ONE IN THE MORNING AND THE OTHER IN THE AFTERNOON. I CANT EAT MORE EVEN IF I WANTED TO...I AM NOT GOING TO LIE THAT I M VERY STRESS, HAVING HEAD AHCES ALMOST EVERYDAY DAY,AND I NOW THIS IS NOT HEALTHY, BUT I DO REALLY WANT TO LOSS THIS WEIGHT, DO I EXERCISE? YES, CLEANING MY HOUSE WHEN I CAN, OR GOING OUT WITH THE BABY FOR A WALK...BUT I AM STILL NOT SEEING ANY RESULTS BY FAR....I FEEL SO DEPRESSED AND MY SELF AUTOESTEAM AND REALLY DOWN LATELY....I WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANY MISTAKE I AM DOING, CUZ ITS ANYONE OF YOU HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS OR SIMILAR TO THIS?

• Don't feel bad...losing the baby weight is extremely difficult and most moms spend the better part of a year trying to lose it. Even then, it may take up to 2-3 years to get back to where you were. Instead of focusing on "losing weight", try focusing on eating healthier in the new year. Increase your fruits and vegetables and whole grains throughout the day. Find some healthy snacks that are full of protein and nutrients that you love....like cheese sticks or almonds. In addition, limit the amount of soda you drink and double your water intake. By focusing on eating healthy, you will undoubtedly begin to feel better about yourself and lose those unwanted pounds. In addition, make a commitment to yourself in the new year to exercise on a regular basis. It is very hard to workout with a baby, but there are some great ways....take a "stroller fit" baby class, buy some workout tapes, walk in the evenings when your husband gets home or join a local gym that has a childcare room.

If you are feeling too stressed or depressed, talk to your doctor. There may be something she can do to help you through this time. In addition, you can join a local mommy group and meet other moms who are no doubt struggling with losing their baby weight as well. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

• Your not doing anything wrong Its completely normal...Just a heads up though with your depression My daughter will be 8 months in a few days and I had no signs of post partum before and I went to the doctor the other day and i was diagnosed with it He told me it is very common I just felt like I had no control over myself and what I needed to do and for the weight problem they say unless your a die hard exercise person its normal for it to take 9 months or more it took that long to put the weight on and he said it takes that long sometimes to take the weight off

• THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ADVISE MAMA, IT REALLY BROUGHT ME RELIEF AND MADE ME FELT MORE BETTER, I M GOING INTO A HARD DEPRESSION RIGHT NOW, I BARELY EAT EVEN IF I AM STARVING I DONT GO FOR IT ALLL FOR LOSSING THE WEIGHT, ITS JUST I AM KINDA DISTANCE FROM MY HUSBAND, I ALWAYS WANT TO MAKE HIM FEEL HAPPY ABOUT MY LOOK, HE ALWAYS GIVING ME SUPPORT ABOUT THIS PROBLEM, HE SAYS THAT I AM ALWAYS GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL FOR HIM AND EVERYTHING BUT I KNOW FROM INSIDE ITS NOT LIKE THAT, I DONT WANT HIM TO STAY WITH ME CUZ OF OUR BABY, I KNOW HE LOVES ME IN SOME WAYS...BUT I KNOW FROM THE OTHER SIDE THAT HE MIGHT HAVE SOMEONE HIDING I HOPE NOT, ALL I WANT HIM IS TO BE HONEST WITH ME INSTEAD OF STILL RUIN OR ALMOST GOING TO ABOUT OUR MARRIAGE, I FEEL SO DEPRESSED ABOUT IT AND FOR THE MOST OF ALL HE BARELY NOW GETS INVILVED WITH THE BABY, WELL SINCE MONTHS AGO, HE BARELY HOLD HER AND HUG HEE KISS HER....HE DOES IT ONLY WHEN HE FEELS LIKE IT...I DO ALMOST EVRYTHING WITH THE BABY, I TOLD HIM I EXPLANED TO HIM CRYING HOW M I FEELING ABOUT ALL THIS BUT HE DOESNT PAY ME THE MUCH ATTETION AS POSSBLE. GOING OUT TOGETHER ONLY FOR FOOD MARKET NOW...AND WHEN THE BABY AND I WE NEED SOMETHING....BUT THE LIKE GOING OUT FOR A WALK OR THE MALL...NOTHING, HE RATHER WANTS TO BE IN HOME PLAYING GAMES X BOX WITH HIS FRINDS WHILE HE LEFT ME THERE WITH MY BABY, I WANT TO CRY SO BAD RIGHT ABOUT ALL THIS, IT IS REALLY HARD FOR ME TO HANDLE AND I THINK PRETTY MUCH BECAUSE ALL OF THIS ITS THE REASON OF WHY I AM NOT EATING NOTHING BARELY I DO, BUT HE COMPLAINS ABOUT WHEN SOMEONE OUTSIDE FLRTS ME...HE GETS MAD AND BLAH BLAH, ITS PRETTY MUCH HIS FAULT FOR NOT LISTENING TO ME...I CANT STILL BEGGING HIM LIKE A CHILD, HE I S A GROWN MAN, I AM NOT DENYING THAT WITH THIS THAT HE IS A IRREPONSBLE HUSBAND HE GIVES ME AND MY BABY WHAT WE NEED, BUT HE THINKS THAT EVRYTHING IS MONEY, HE THINK THAT HIS JOB ONLY IS TO MAKE MONEY THATS ALL...NWHAT ABOUT OUR BABY? WHY IS SO HARD FOR HIM TO GET INVOLVE WITH HER IN HER LIFE...? MY DAUGHTER IN OTHER WAYS SHE DOESNT GET ALONE WITH HIM EIITHER, SHE REJECTS HIM WHEN HE WANTS TO HOLD HER " SOMETIMES"  OR KISS HER...I REALLY I DONT KNOW WHERE ALL THIS IS HOW GOING TO END UP.....I NEED LOT OF SUPPORT....

• Weight Watchers is a great plan. It works! You have to mentally want to lose weight and really stick with it. Weight Watchers is geared towards moms who are nursing, so you can be sure you are getting adequate nutrition for both you and your newborn. Don't feel depressed. The weight will eventually come off. Excercise and dieting go hand and hand. You really won't see much results with one and not the other. Just be patient. You shouldn't expect results too quickly because the faster you lose the pounds, the more quickly they will return. Take it one day at a time and enjoy your new bundle of joy.

• It sounds like you have a lot to deal with right now and your depression is certainly making it difficult for you to get a handle on your life or see things clearly right now. The first thing you need to do is CALL your OBGYN....it sounds like you may have postpartum depression and you do NOT have to feel like this. There are many things your doctor can do to make you feel better. First of all you need to get a handle on your depression not only for your sake, but for your daughter. Once you get the depression under control then  you can sit down with your husband and discuss things. You may find that things are not so bad once you get rid of your depression. Please call your doctor.

• It is hard to get the baby weight off... I agree with mommyrn to call your obgyn.  I struggled with postpartum depression, and it's good to be able to get a handle on things.  that will help you deal with everything overall.  Plus, eating enough to have energy to care for your baby is important!  You may want to get your thyriod checked, too.  I have postpartume thyrioditis... it has effected my whole body just because my thyriod levels are so off.  Talk to your doctor about both and HANG IN THERE!!

• If your husband does not spend any time with your daughter, it is very important that you take care of yourself so that she has at least one person that shows her love both mentally and physically.  I'm sure things will seem better once you go to your doctor....Sometimes I feel tired, which does not help when I need to work out, but I take it day by day and try to find things that will help me feel better.  Whenever I get overwhelmed or exhausted, I tell myself how short the time is that my baby will be little, and I try to appreciate every moment so that I don't miss out.  I also think about all of the woman who have lost their babies, which makes me so thankful that I have mine, even when he's screaming and crying at 3 in the morning:)