How Do You Treat Yourself?

• In the working world, you get two weeks paid vacation, sick days, personal days, and any number of fringe benefits that can range from catered parties to holiday bonuses.

Being a mom, however, is an often thankless 24/7 job where taking a break is hard to come by at times. This makes the time you get to yourself all the more precious. What do you do to treat yourself when the chance arrives? Pedicures, bubble baths, romance novels, Facebook: What do you indulge in when you get a few minutes to yourself?

• A long bath and a good book. Although, I can't remember the last time that happened. Sad

• I like to read, I usually do this on the weekend while my daughter watches one of her movies.  I try to read after work before bed too, but I'm usually out within minutes of laying down.  I also like to get online at do discussion boards like this oneSmile  I usually do that either after work (I work 2nd shift so it's odd hours of the morning) or on the weekend nights when my boyfriend is at work and my daughter is in bed.

• Sounds wonderful!! I'm a reader, too. I go through novels like candy because I get a chance to read when I put my two year old down for bed. I really need that downtime at the end of the day because after she's out, I'm back to work again. Oh the joys of working for yourself!

• I Take a Long Soak in the tub after I get my 4 month old to sleep at night, Then I usually get onling and check all my emails. It is the Only downtime I have before I go to bed! Cause once my head hit's the Pillow at night, I fall smooth asleep! LOL! Sleep

• Sleep. Ha. I know it sounds silly but must favorite treat is when my wife will sneak out of bed with my daughter and let me sleep in that extra little bit. I try to return the favor as often too of course Wink

• Sometimes my mom will show up at my house and she will pick up the baby and tell me to go away go have some time to myself ill ask her when i need to be back and usually she tells me that she dont want to see me back all day So when she does that i pack some food some water pack into my napsack grab my camera and i head to the woods behind my house and when i get back not only do i have good photos i feel completly regenerated ( not to mention a little tired ) and ready to take on any baby challenge. My moms the greatest !

• That is my kinda mom Nicole!

• BEING A MOMMY IS A 24/7 JOB, BUT ONCE A MONTH I GO TO A SPA FOR A MASSAGE, PEDICURE AND EYE BROWS WAX...IT SURE HELPS AND MAKES ME FEEL MORE ENERGETIC AFTER...BUT, NOW WHEN THEIR IS THAT "EXTRA TIME", ME AND MY HUBBY GO OUT TO EAT AND SPEND QUALITY TIME TOGETHER...LATELY, MY MOM AND SISTER HAVE BEING OFFERING TO BABYSIT FOR THE DAY, WHICH WE'RE TAKING ADVANTAGE OFF...SOMETIMES WE JUST RUN ERRANDS AND GO FOR ICE CREAM AND THEN COME HOME TO OUR SON...RIGHT NOW, IT'S TOO HOT AND I DON'T LIKE TAKING HIM OUT AS MUCH WHEN IT'S REALLY HOT...