Single mom's?

• Are there any single moms or pregnant woman in which the father is not going to be an active parent? 

• yes my kids father has been gone since i was 4 months

• Yes, my son's father left when I was 4 months pregnant. He is in the other side of the country now

• It must be a 4 month thing, that is when he left me pregnant.  He decided this wasn't what he wanted.

• Gosh it was with my first son 12 years ago that he left me 4 months pregnant as well! 12 years later he saw him 1 time we my son was 3months old at a gas station. Some men are just worthless. My son and I were better off without him.  

• I am 7 months and I will be a single mother.

• My husband visited for the baby shower and now is doing med school far away. my son is now 4 months old and we dont talk anymore... He was no good and abusive. he got me pregnant in the first place so i wouldnt leave him. so I didnt want to be with him and he refused to give me a divorce. now he doesnt want anything to do with me or his son becuase he wants me or nothing at all. but im not puting my and my childs life at risk so my son can have a father. Its not me hes hurting though...

• Yes...My daughter's father has never met her and we haven't spoken since I was 4 months pregnant.  Honestly though, we're better off without him.

• How is everyone coping with going it alone? Do you have other sources of support?

• I am absolutely amazed at the amount of response this question has gotten.  My first son is going to be 7 in March, his father left when I was just 3 months pregnant.  I am now pregnant with #2 and again doing it all alone.  

• The father of my child told me he didn't want to be a dad as soon as I told him I was pregnant but I'm very happy, I don't need a man to depend on

• My husband is in the picture now, but shortly after I have our daughter he will be deploying for anywhere from 7-11 months. So I'm preparing myself for that. As it is now he is gone constantly for military duty and work. I'm not a single pregnant woman, but sometimes it feels like it.

• My baby's father disowned my baby when I was 3 months pregnant. We haven't talked or seen each other since then.

• Yes, I'm a single mom and the father was never involved in the pregnancy.

• Yes my unborn son's biological father chose dope and alcohol over our baby boy.