You Should Have Another Baby

• I’ve been asked recently if I planned on having another baby. I’m 30 and have a 10 year old and a 2 year old. Personally, I don’t plan on having any more kids. But when I say this, I usually get a raised eyebrow in response. It’s like because I’m still young enough to have children, it’s kind of expected. Have you experienced this? What do you think about these attitudes?

• These people should mind their own business. 2 kids is more than enough...I'm 31 and i have a 10 year old and a 1 year old. And after I had him people were asking me if I were going to have anymore. I hadn't planned on it but my husband and I slipped up and we are pregnant again. I just think that you should do what's best for you and your family and those people don't have to raise your kids. They don't have to go through your morning sickness(if this applies to you) and all of the other symptoms that come along with being pregnant for 9 long months. People are going to raise eyebrows about everything...as if they have a right to judge or make decisions for others, but like I said...i know where you're coming from and if the two you have are perfectly healthy and you're enjoying them, then you shouldn't feel guilty or anything if you don't want to have more. You have a life to live as well.

• If you don't plan on having anymore children them that should be your choice and no one elses. honestly i don't see where it is anyone elses business but yours and your partners. I currently have two small children of my own and i'm expect a third (completely by surprise) but it was my choice. that's the great thing about being human. you have the right to make your own choices and not have to take what other people suggest....

• People are just naturally curious. While that doesn't make it easier to take, try not to let it get to you. I have 4 small children under the age of 6 and I am constantly getting the question "Are you guys done yet?" While it really isn't their business, I try to be polite and answer as best I can. No matter how many children you have and don't have, you will always find someone who thinks you are doing it wrong! Just shrug it off and don't let the pressure get to you. If it really bothers you, you can always just reply with a non informative comment like..." Well, who knows!"

• I am 22 and have a 7 week old, people ask me all the time if i;m going to have anymore. Of course I'm still young and can have more. When I went for my 6 week check up they ask what kind of birth control I wanted I said I don't want any, if I get pregnant then I get pregnant I'm not going to try to stop it. By the time most people get to their 30s they are done having kids and don't plan on having anymore.