MISSING DADDY ♥

• HEY All YOU!!!

WELL HEY AM NEW TO THIS.. AM 19 YEARS OLD AND AM A MOTHER OF TWO LIL ONES. MY LIL MAN ADRIAN WHO IS 3YEARS OLD AND MY PRINCESS JOCELYN WHO IS 7 MTHS OLD... NOT TO LONG AGO I LOST MY HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEAR / FATHER OF MY KIDS IN A CAR ACCIDENT.. ITS BEEN VERY HARD THESE LAST PAST COUPLE OF MTHS CAUSE A MTH BEFORE HIS PASSING WE WELCOMED OUR DAUGTHER INTO THE WORLD... AND IT BREAKS MY HEART AND BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES THAT MY BABIES WELL NEVER GET TO SEE WHAT A WONDERFUL DADDY THEY HAD.... ALL THIS HAS BEEN VERY TOUGH FOR ME, NOT ONLY HAVE I HAD TO DEAL WITH POST PARTUM DEPRESSION BUT ALSO DEPRESSION AND LONELYLESS OF LOSING THE MAN I LOVED WITH ALL MY HEART....

SINCE HIS PASSING IVE TRIED TO KEEP BUSY CAUSE IF I DONT I JUST LOSE IT AND BREAK DOWN.... THATS WHY IVE DECIDED TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND MAYBE MEET PEOPLE WHO HAVE FELT THE WAY I AM FEELING RITE NOW AND CAN TELL ME ITS GONNA BE ALRIGHT AND MEAN IT....    WELL IMA STOP WRITING CAUSE ITS JUST MAKIN MY EYES WATERY AND I GOTTA STOP BEFORE I START CRYIN LIKE MY 7 MTH OLD... LOL Crying

•  I am so unbelievably sorry for your loss...I can only imagine how difficult it must be for you and your children. But I want to tell you that you are not alone. If you believe...then pray and turn to God with your sorrow. Your children will need you now more than ever, so it is important to find an outlet for your depression, so you can help them with theirs. Try going to counseling if you can or join a local support group for people who have lost their spouses. I hope that we here at Strong Moms can also be support for you and your family during this difficult time. Talk to your doctor and make sure that you are getting all the help you need during this time. No doubt you miss him with all of your heart, but know that he is with you always and I am sure that he is watching over you and your beautiful children. God bless you and I am glad you are here.

• First of all let me send you my deepest sympathies for what yo are going through. I know that it's hard and that you are probably feeling alone. Just know that you are not alone. The grieving process will take time my dear. It's prefectly okay to sit and cry. As you raise your children make sure you tell them every day what a wonderful man thier father was. Share stories with them as they grow older. They will grow to know thier father as you knew him. They may not physically know who thier father really was but if you help them they will emotionally know him just the way you did. Everything will work itself out. Im not gona lie and say it will be fine in a few days or months. It could take a long time sweetie but keep your head up. Remember all the good things.

• hey, I'm 23 I have three lil ones myself a 3 1/2 year old a 2 year old and a 6 month old. I didn't lose my husband to a car wreck but I did lose him. Its very difficult going through the day seeing how much our boys look so much like him and our little girl wanting her daddy to be here to tuck her in at night and "protect" her as her says. but the best advice to you that i think I can give you is its ok and hang in there with time it gets easier and may not be tomorrow or even next week but in time it does get a lil easier. and just remember he's always with you in your heart and memories and he will be the kids guardain angel. take care

• I'm sorry for your loss.  This is my first post.  I want you to know that things will get better.  I know it is hard to believe right now but trust me they will.  I am a 38 year old woman who has a baby on the way with my WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL husband that I met 8 years ago and married three years ago.  However, I have a 20 years old son whose father passed away when he was just a little boy.  He was my first love, my highschool sweetheart, my everything and it was so difficult to pick up the pieces and move on.  But you will find the strength however long it takes you.  Put all your love and hopes for the future into being the best mom you can be.  My son and I are best friends.  We did everything together from sports, to vacations, to volunteer work, camping etc. I have to tell you that even though my son was very young when his father was taken from us he still has so many of his mannerisms, the way he carries himself and things he says, sometimes I look at him and can't believe how much he is like his dad even though they didn't get nearly enough time together.  Your son will be the same.  Be the best mom you can and raise a son (and daughter) that your husband would be proud of.  Good luck and be strong.