flabby belly

• does anyone know how to get rid of this mis-shapened belly i have had it for almost 8 years now...i want the slim belly i had before i had three kids.... but i have no clue how to go about it.i know breast feeding helps it slim down faster but its too late for that and im not really comfortable with it.... i exercise on my wii fit board almost an hour 5 days a wk. and i had my little girl a month ago...also a low cost way to get rid of stretch marks.... if anyone has any suggestions id greatly appreciate it.
  • i just had my daughter 4 months ago and know what you are talking about. I know that coca butter lotion is sopost to help with the streatch marks but also they sell a lotion that firms and tightens your skin. also i have heard that yoga and pilates work the best for getting rid of the belly. hope this helps

• Getting rid of the belly flab takes time and patience and lots of hard work. I still haven't mastered it, but try to do things that work on your core muscles....things like yoga, pilates and tennis etc. But if you just had your baby a month ago---don't rush into exercise. You need to wait until your 6 week check up to start hitting the gym hard. Until then, take your baby on walks through the park and enjoy your time with your new bundle of joy! You can focus on your belly flab next month!

• I was a size 14 before i had my daughter, Carley. She will be 7 months in two weeks. I have been using flirty girl fitness dvds and am now down to a size 10-12. I'd highly recommend them. I was in horrible shape after a very long and miserable pregnancy, and then after a c-section i thought i would never be able to lose any baby weight. the dvds have three versions to each work out, the easy, mid, and hard. you will be extremely sore and tired for the first week of the work outs, but after that it gets much easier. good luck!