Any foster/adoptive mom's out there?

• My husband and I just started the foster/adopt process a couple months ago.  At the end of March we got our first placement (twin 6 mo old boys) but as much as we hoped to adopt them it does not look like that is gong to happen (long story).

We are both active duty Army so it makes this whole process a little harder as we move from this stae in 18 months. Not too much time to get placed, foster for the required 6mo and adopt.

• Sounds like you have a lot going on right now. I commend you for fostering and considering adoption! There are so many children out there who need good homes...even if it isn't permanent. God bless you for opening your lives, your home and your heart to these children. Welcome to Strong Moms and let us know how we can be of support to you.

• My husband used to be in the military and stationed in Killeen.  He has been out for three years now.  We actually just adopted our first child three months ago.  It is a blessing.  But I understand your pain, the government system seems to make things so much harder to do.  We are actually working on our next adoption.  We are adopting from Ethiopia.

Don't worry, and keep your strength... you will need it.   I will say a prayer for you and your husband.