Three baby daddy's!!!

•  My family has been giving me grief over having three baby daddy's. It doesn't bother me, the are still my babies. Does anyone out there think 3 different father's makes me look bad? I'm curious to know how many women out there have multiple baby daddy's?

• I see nothing wrong with having 3 kids with different dads it's not like you were planning on having it happen that way some times it just happens to work out that  way.. no i don't have 3 baby daddys i have only one cause this is my frist baby and her daddy is a great guy you just need to find some one that will take you and your 3 beautiful babies in and love all 4 of you in the same way...... what is your Name I am Alanna Olson and my little girl is Bethany Marie

• I know what you mean.  I'm married now and expecting my husband's first but my two older girls have different dads.  My grandmother doesn't even know I'm pregnant because my mom doesn't want to tell her.  We are going to tell her when we find out what the baby is, because she needs to know.  Stuff happens in life and its not right for people to give you grief about it.  My husband loves my girls and we all are his girls. 

• my sister in law is the in the same position as yu personally theres nothing wrong with it cause god wanted it that way thats y he blessed yu with 3 beautiful kids.

• That how every one should look at that way...... Cuase thats how i fell if god did not want you to have kids with different dads then he or she would have had you have all 3 or more with one guy  so yea.........!

• Befor i got pregnant i would hav thought maybe it wasnt the best thing to have kids with different guys but i hav 6 weeks till my son is due and i broke it off with his father for good reasons. I plan on having another child down the road but i know it wont be with the same guy so no i do not think it is wrong at all. No one really has room to judge others or how they live their life because they do not know what that persons life is like.

• it doesnt matter if you have multiple baby daddy's... my mother has five children with me included and we all have different father's but things happen...my older brother's dad left my mom because he didnt want any children at the time so he left to D.R., then she meet a guy who took her and her son in and both dearly, she got pregnant and they were the happy togheter. After she had my other brother they were still together....a few years later probably 3 to 5 (not sure) his dad was killed and nobody knows who, where, or when it happened he just disappear and noone ever found his body....the last place he went was to get milk at the grocery store. Then mymom met my dad and he took care of all of us even my brothers like they were his he provided everything we needed.....but he was really possesive of my mother and jeolous he abused her emotionally,mentally, wouldn't let her do anything or go anywhere so one day when he went to work my mother grabed her three childrens and left to another state....SORRY FOR PUTTING MY STUFF OUT THERE WAS TRYING TO MAKE A POINT THAT THING HAPPEN BUT YOU HAVE TO MOVE FORWARD YOU CANT STAY WHERE YOU AT BECAUSE OTHERS' ARE GOING TO JUDGE....IS YOUR LIFE AND IF YOU LOVE IT THEN SCREW EVERYONE EVEN YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS THE FIRST TO JUDGE YOU....JUST ENJOY YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST AND ENJOY IT WITH YOUR CHILDREN (WITH DIFFERENT BABY DADDY'S LOL)

• <H5>WELL I HAVE 8 KIDS AND 7 DIFFERENT FATHERS I MEAN WHY MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE TWICE.  SO I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT.  I CAN SAY THIS IF YOU ARE SINGLE IT MAY BE HARD TO FIND AN UNDERSTANDING MATE THAT WILL ACCEPT U THE KIDS AND THE FATHERS,  AND MAY BECOME EXPENSIVE TO PROVIDE FOR THEM BUT HAVE AS MANY AS YOU WANT BY WHO EVER YOU WANT TO HAVE THEM BY. BE BLESSED. Big Smile</5>

• I have mixed feelings about it. I am catholic but I also have 2 half sisters from my dad. They are older, my parents have been married for 28years but my dad was married prior and would still be married to her if she didn't leave. My brother and I would have never came along. In that respect I'm glad they god divorced, however, my sister grew up in a broken home and had a harder life than me because of that and in that respect I hate that they were divorced. I am married and have a 10wk old son. I faced separation about a week ago and it scared me to death to think about my son having to grow up with out his dad at home with him. He could see his dad every day and it still isn't the same as living with him. Thankfully we got past the issue but that day was the scariest day of my life. I am a firm believer in being married before children that the ultimate commentment needs to come first. If you aren't committed to eternity to the person you choose to procreate with than why would you choose to do so,however, I am a realist in I know that things don't always happen that way, slip ups happen. But I don't think its right a actively try before gedtting married no matter how much our bodies want to. I think the moment you have the urge to have a baby with this person then its time to evaluate the relationship and make a decision: marriage, break up or birth control. We are designed to want and have babies and we are also faced with temptation that we are supposed to find a way to over come. However, when temptation gets the best of us, there is forgiveness and sometimes somethings are out of our control for instance death and someone elses sin... becoming a widow or leaving a marriage for good reason or being left in a marriage are all reasons for having more than one father or mother that we can't really control. The reasons that we can control are sins and suck but are forgiveable. So does it look bad, yes. If it is bad or wrong is all in your own conscience, if you feel you were wrong chances are, you were but you can't change what's been done you can only forgive yourself, ask your children for forgiveness and move on.

• how do your kids feel about that they dont have the same daddy???