whats wrong with this name???

• Okay i'm just not understanding why people have a problem with me naming my son Bailey i mean it is a unisex name so whats wrong with that??????

• If you and your partner love the name, that is all that matters. People will have a comment about anything  and everything. You need to do what makes you happy. It is a great name!

• i knew both a girl and boy named that...i think its a great name and who cares what ne1 says!

• i think its cute Big Smile

• i dont think anything is wrong with that name

• I love the name a friend of mine her SON'S name is Bailey nothing wrong with it at all you are the one who is caring and loveing for this sweet baby boy and if you and dad love the name that is all that matters no one knows best but mom and dad GOOD LUCK

• Ultimately it only matters what you and your partner like...everything else is secondary. If you love the name Bailey, then you should name your son that name....otherwise you may end up regretting it. 

• I was considering Bailey if i had a boy but im having a girl. I love that name.

• That's very ironic. Not 5 minutes before coming to this site, I turned to my boyfriend and said "what about Bailey?" And he said he liked it. We're having a boy in a few weeks and I've never been so annoyed at "unisex" names. We really like Riley too, but everyone keeps saying " I know girl's named Riley." Well, I know boys named Riley too. Why is it that once it's a "Girl's" name, its off limits to boys but if it's a "Boy's" name, girls can use it??

I say we start taking back boy names!

• Bailey is a wonderful name and if u and ur husband likes then thats it no one else counts. It can b for a boy or girl.

• THATS YOUR BABY IF YOU LOVE IT AND THE MOM LOVE IT THEN IT DONT MATTER WHAT OTHERS SAY... I LIKE IT

• WHY WOULD U CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT YOUR  BABIES NAME.  ITS YOUR CHILD YOU CAN NAMED HIM WHAT EVER U LIKE.

• I'm having a girl and naming her Carson - I've caught TONS of slack for that one too.  Do I care?  Nope!!  I think Bailey for a boy ROCKS!

• I thank Baliey is a great name for a boy or girl! Besides who cares what people thank its your baby!!! Stick out tongue

• I am not telling others what names we might use because I don't want to hear their opinion.  People are rude sometimes!