New Mom/ Member

• Hello everyone, I am a new member to this site but most importantly I am a new MOTHER!! :-)

My baby was born at 36 weeks in late December.  So as well as adjusting to the demands of motherhood, I am also adjusting to the demands of a late term preemie.  Fortunately, my child did not stay in the NICU or need oxygen, etc.  He came home with my husband and I 3 days after delivery.

ANY suggestions and tips would be GREATLY appreciated!! Hope all is well with everyone!

• Hi! Welcome to StrongMoms! This is such a great resource for moms to chat with each other and get advice, support, and encouragement. Check out the tabs at the top of the page for topical information related to caring for your baby and look at the individual discussions for information from moms. Congrats on your baby!!

• Congratulations! You must both be thrilled! My preemies were a little earlier than yours. They were 32 weekers and they stayed 3 weeks in NICU. If you have any specific questions feel free to start a new thread. There are so many great parents here who have a wealth of information to share. Also check out the different colored tabs up at the top for some nifty tools. Is there something specific that you're struggling with right now?