new mom of twins

• Hello everyone I would just like to introduce myself.  My name is Tana and I am a single mother of  3 month old twin girls they are my first kids and they are soo much fun. I also work full time so I don't get to see them as often as I would like. I have a great family who is always willing and usually excited to help.  I have been all over this site during pregnacy and development but just started looking at the message boards

• Awww - love your profile picture! They are so cute! Glad you joined us on the message boards. There are all kinds of great topics and conversation going here. Welcome. :-)

• I'm so glad you joined the boards! I had twin boys my first pregnancy. I look forward to hearing more about your life with twins!

• Thanks ladies!!

• Welcome to the wonderful world of multiple! I had one of each for my first...it can be a handful, but it's tons of fun too.

• Welcome! Glad you found the message boards..it is a great place to get some wonderful advice! Best part is that it's real advice from other moms who are going through the same things you are...Congrats on your beautiful girls!