BABYY CLOTHES

• Smile ITS SO HARD WHEN I HAVE A NINE MONTH BABY GIRL AND PREGNANT,, I HAVE ALL THIS BABY CLOTHES (TOO MUCH IDK) WHAT TO DO WITH THEM.. GOING KRAZYYY.. :) ANY IDEA PEOPLE??

• give it to charity or find people who really needs it :) thats what i did, wen i had a job a bought tooo much cllothes and the ones that dont fit or she out grew i gave away. now that i have no job its been harder for me and i het a little help from thoose who ive hel[ped....just a thought, congrats XD

• Sometimes less is more! Try keeping only the outfits that are adorable and really cute. Then give away all the others. This cuts down on the clutter in your closets and in the laundry room. I've been telling myself to do this for years...but it is easier said than done! Then when your baby hits a year old, make sure to tell people not to buy any clothes if you have enough!

• You could put some up on Craigslist or Ebay! They will really bless a mom who can't afford to buy all those clothes but would love them second hand and you get a bit of your money back! I agree with the other posters - less is more. Keep your very favorites and working on getting rid of the rest. 

• I put my little one's extras (some still had the price tags on them, she grew too fast to even wear them) in a local consignment shop. Those in need received good clothes at a cheaper price, while I received some of the profit. It really helped us earn extra cash during tighter budget times. 

• Everyone has great suggestions!!  I agree that any kind of charity would be a good idea.  I also have sold things on craigs list as well as amazon and have had good responses with that.  let us know what you decide to do!

-Jess

• Wow, Great people here. That's really nice. The more you give the more you receive.

Cheers

• I have the same problem.  I donated quite a bit and also gave to friends, but we were constantly getting baby clothes as gifts.  Recently, my secretary told me that her daughter was making a quilt out of her son's baby clothes.  I thought this was a fantastic idea.  Unfortunately, I am not gifted in the area of crafting nor do I have the time.  I was able to hire someone who took on the project.  It will take her some time but I am excited and can't wait for the final product.   

• What did you decide to do with all of your baby clothes?

• i keep the easy outfits for around the house a few dresses for church 2 sets of play cloths and about 10 other outfits for everyday wear and be sure to keep mix and match stuff then the rest i give away or sell because i have 3 kids and enough laundry i dont want anymore lol

• If I was you, I would keep them for your next baby if its a girl or i would sell them on ebay or other websites but you can do whatever you want with them its just my opinionBig Smile

• Another idea I would suggest is Freecycle.org. It's a group you join where people post stuff that they give away....or want, for that matter. It's based on your location, there are different groups for each city, and you can give them away, often to someone who really needs them. I just had my daughter, she's currently 2 and a half weeks old, and was in a complicated and scary financial bind. I had no way of getting any of the things she needed but through freecycle I got a portable crib that works just fine for her, a baby bathtub, lots of clothes and even a carseat, thankfully, that I was able to bring her home in because I didn't have one. Trust me, there are plenty of people in need who would love your surplus baby clothes. Just post on freecycle and they will come pick them up.