Stroller

• I'm in the market for a stroller and i was wondering what you guys use and how you like it. I'm completely at a loss here. I've been researching reviews and they all seem very contradictory. This person loves it and says it's a wonderful stroller and another person says they hate it and they'd never recommend it. I'm basically looking for something that is cost effective and can hold up to an active lifestyle. daily dog walks and the occasional "off roading".. any hints on what to look for would be appreciated.

• I love our Bugaboo Bee. It works really well with the maxi cosi car seat. Very easy to use and can adapt well to all terrain. It is on the pricey side, but with the amount of use that you are speaking of, the price might be worth it to you. It is very sturdy and very easy to push with one hand. Also, their customer service is excellent. Look them up, you won't be dissapointed.

• I'd say the basic things to look for are a stroller with bigger wheels - it handles bumps, sidewalks, etc. a little better than strollers with little wheels. Look for ones that have handles that are high enough up to be comfortable when you are walking, good storage, and fold up/set up easily. I'd recommend just going to a baby store and playing around with all the different kinds of strollers and seeing what you feel comfortable with. Hope this helps a bit!

• We love our schwinn turismo.  We go for daily walks on the town streets to walking on the former railroad bed trail.  Living in Northern Wisconsin we were in the market for the same type of stroller as you are looking for, but at an affordable price point.  I had also read alot of reviews online concerning these type of strollers.  Obviously these strollers do not fold up small, but very easy folding and hauling in the back of my SUV.  Hope this helps.

• Thanks for the replies... I did so much research and read so many reviews and looked at so many strollers.  I decided to give the Instep Grand safari (Yellow) a try. It's a 3 wheel jogging stroller with adjustable handles, storage under neath, a locking front wheel that can also swivel when you want, it is the only jogging stroller i have been able to find that actually looks comfortable (especially for babies just learning to sit on their own like my little hazel). Some of the moms complain that it's a bit heavy, but it's supposed to be about 30 pounds... Either they are wimps or i am strong, because my bags of dog food weigh more. it's apparently pretty sturdy and a really smooth ride, and even had a speaker so that the baby can listen to music.... I was able to get it at walmart.com for 144 and change after tax. It has the overall best rating and most consistent reviews of any stroller that i have looked at. it should be arriving in the next week or 2. I'm not paying an extra 15 dollars to deliver early. especially since i probably won't be able to use it much in this heat anyway.

• Nice! Sounds like a great stroller - let us know how you like it! 

• The stroller came in!!!! It was so easy to assemble, very easy to unfold and fold. it does take up a bit of space, but handles very nicely and has a super smooth ride for my daughter. She looked very comfortable in it and even nodded off a couple of times throughout our walk while in the sit up position. She giggled and kicked her legs for the first part of the walk so it's safe to say she loves it as much as i do. I couldn't be happier with this stroller.

• also it is compatible with most car seats.

• Awesome!! Those joggers always do take up a bit of room but it's worth it to have a good, sturdy stroller to push when you are walking/running. So glad it worked out for you! 

• we need  alot  stuff   for our son