Favorite infant baby products

• Our fourth baby is on the way in 2013, and for the previous three, we pretty much used all the same products for each. With many of these products severely worn, we are considering replacing some items. Before we do, I was wondering if anyone had any advice on infant products, clothes or equipment that they recently purchased that they feel are necessities? -- Chris, StrongMoms Facilitator

• I had to repurchase an infant bouncy seat because our old one broke. I tried to do without it, but after a few weeks, I gave up and went to buy one at the gently used store. 

• Same here.. some of our stuff was worn down and more scary... some of the staples we were using I found out were recalled, as I have posted on the boards before. Be sure before you begin using that old bouncy seat or other item that there has not been a safety issue discovered.

• I've been thinking about this and i would definitely say the boppy bouncer, a swing, and baby spa style bath (i it is a luxury, but at 14 months old Hazel still fits in it and i use less water with it than putting her in a tub, it also is much less of a slip hazard than o

• Great point Answer Dad! It is always important to be sure that the items you are using have not been recalled. So scary when products you use for your baby aren't safe!