Beach with baby

• I have a seven month old and I am having a hard time finding something to put him in at beach besides his car seat.  Does anybody have any ideas?

• We just go with a giant blanket and an umbrella... and we don't plan on spending more than an hour or two at the beach. Usually, the baby will fall asleep and you can have some relaxing time. The beach air I find also helps baby sleep more soundly when you get home at night.

• Be sure to keep those kiddos covered up at the beach.  Nice light clothing and hat do wonders.  I love the idea that AnswerDad03 shared!  

-Jess

• We brought a blow up baby pool to the beach and then put some of his toys in the pool. It kept him out of the sand and contained so he wouldn't eat the sand or get into trouble! It was great especially since he was crawling. He could crawl around the pool and play with his toys. It was like a giant inflatable play pen!

• MommyRN4 I was just trying to think of something like that lol, that'd be what I would do, blankets move around

• Great idea MommyRN4, Let us know how this all works out Clarkf!

-Jess

• There are also some GREAT pop up tents for babies at Babies R Us - they are lightweight and perfect for napping in. They fold up very compactly. I, too, used a blow up pool for my son when he was little. It's a great little play pen and I put it inside a pop up tent for shade. Hope this helps!

• I feel like I have seen people using their infant bathtubs at the beach for their babies or even using the bumbo to give them somewhere to sit on Pinterest. Hope that helps!