bottle warmers for travel?

• my husband and i have been doing alot of traveling and camping since we brought our lil guy home in may. does anybody know of a good bottle warmer that heats up a bottle fast? let me know what you guys all think.

thanks,

mommal

• Are you looking for one you can plug into an electrical outlet or one you can plug into a car cigarette outlet?  I have one from "the first years" an I love it.  Very easy and quick.  It is an electrical outlet type though. 

• i am looking for one that we can use in the car. the one that we have takes forever to warm a bottle.  any advice would be great. thanks

• we r looking for one that you can plug in the car. the one that we have takes forever to warm a bottle when we are on the go. any advice would b great. thanks

• I have not personally used this product but I've heard that "The First Years - Quick Time Auto Bottle Warmer" is a good one to use. Supposedly it heats up a bottle pretty quickly. Maybe you could find someone/someplace that has it and try it out. Good luck!