Bottles that do not leak etc

• Does any parent out there know of the right bottle to use that does not leak, reduces gas, and colic? I have tried the following brands already. Dr. Brown, Born Free, Avent, and Playtex Air flow. I am running out of ideas.

• Try Playtex drop ins. I have never had them leak and they do not allow extra air into your baby's tummy.

• This might not help the problem but I have heard that if you hand wash and sterilize the bottles as opposed to putting them in a dishwasher, all the little parts are less likely to warp and leak. I used Playtex Airflow and put them in the dishwasher. The parts warped and leaked the milk all over. Now I use Avent and they seem to be fine if you hand wash them. Sorry if this doesn't help anything for you. Good luck!
  • Hello! I am sorry you are having this problem. We have been using the Tommee Tippee bottles from birth and our daughter has not had any issues with them. We have not had any leaks and they are great for reducing air that can cause gas.The only problem with these bottles is you can only get them at babies r us. Good Luck!

• Hello..I am sorry you are having this problem. It is hard to find the right bottle. We have been using the Tommee Tippee bottles and they have been really great for my daughter. She had gas issues related to formula when we changed over from breatmilk and we ended up on soy formula. The bottles greatly reduce air which inturn reduces gas. We have not had any leaking issues at all.  They also have a special anti-colic bottle. The only issue is they are only sold at babies r us. Good luck!!

• I really like the Playtex drop ins with the NaturaLatch nipples. I've never had one leak. I would also suggest talking to your doctor if your little one continues to have problems with his/her tummy. Not all babies can tolerate milk-based formulas and the doctor switched my boys to soy formula after some tummy trouble.

• I tried the drop in bottles those seem to be working fine for her. She is on Similac Expert Care Alimentum and she is great on the formula.

• Glad to hear things are working out!

• Oh, good! Glad you found something that works. :-)

• I want to throw my Avent bottles out the window and drive over them with a truck, they ALWAYS leak on me!! I haven't had any problems with Doc Brown ones, sorry they didnt work for you

• I swear by Dr. browns love them used them on both my kids they come a little plastic discs  used them with my other son thoi haven't with this one  I just use those To Go .. Similac formula sleeves   makes things a lot simpler  then worrying if a bottles leaking all over =) can get them al walmart for about $10 you get  16 4oz pouches 

• I actually really like the born free ones but my daughter had another idea and she was not happy with the bottle. She is now happy with the Nuk bottle. The bottle does not leak and she has less gas also. My son was so much easier. He only liked the parent choice.

• Just wondering - with the Avent bottles - did you make sure the nipple & rings were still wet when you put them together? At first I had some problems with leaking, then read about keeping them wet when you put the bottle together - it gets a tighter seal apparently. Haven't had any problems since, and my 2month old does the best with these bottles.

• Laatschthalacker - same with me. I found that I wasn't screwing them on very well and just needed to tighten them up and just running some water over the ring real quick. I ended up enjoying Avent a lot when I was at work and my husband needed to give the baby some of my milk in a bottle.