Bottles???

• Does anyone know what brand of bottles are good for gassy babies? Right now I am using a few different ones to see what works, like playtex ventaire, aventflo, and playtex drop-ins, but I hear dr.brows and tommy tippe are good! idk someone give some advice:)Confused

• i registered for tommee tippee & my baby hated them!! i really tried to get him to like them but they leaked all over his face and gave him horrible gas. it's ashame b/c they are so cute :(   i went out and purchased dr. brown and they were way better.  yesterday i went to target and bought 2 of similac's new bottles to see how they work.  good luck!

• I hear pretty consistently from parents that I work with that they like Dr. Brown's bottles. I don't have any personal experience with them but they seem to pop up in conversation all the time! I hope you find something that works for you! Hang in there. 

• Yes, we used to use Dr. Brown's bottles in the hospital for gassy and refluxing babies. I would also talk to your doctor and see what he/she recommends. Good luck!

• I've been using Playtext drop-ins and Avent bottles. I've tried Playtex Ventaire, Tommee Tippee and Breast Flow. So far, the Playtex and Avent seem to be the best solution for my baby's gas issues. The drop ins have worked wonders for us, but the liners do get expensive...