bottles

• I am having trouble picking which kind of baby bottles to get, there are so many different kinds.  Any suggestions on which kind to buy for a formula fed baby?

• I really like the Tommy Tippee, I got the sensitive tummy ones that allow less air etc. My son still was spitty but I think it could've been worse.

• I really love The First Year's. My daughter was breastfeed for the first six months and the transition was not easy for her.  I tried many bottles and she would not suck or eat from any of them.   I tried The First Year's and perfection. Now, that I am expecting my third baby and my mine is made The First Year's only for me.

• I use the Tommee Tippee bottles as well for my twins :) they took to them very well.

• i use the playtex drop in system ones they work great my daughter really like the clear slow flow nipple shes know at 7 months and can use the middle flow one too

• I bought about 4 or 5 different bottles.. I like the Advent!

• i use the Playtex ventaire bottles and they are amazing my son has really bad gas and spit up problems but since he has been on these bottles hes been a totally different baby. however the choice of bottle you use is up you and what you feel is best for the baby.

• I like the Avent bottles.

• I used the Avent bottles the first 2 months, and then I forgot to pack a nipple with a bottle and bought a single Nuk bottle at the grocery store nearby, thinking I'd use it and then give it to a friend who uses those bottles... My daughter did so well with it, I ended up buying 6 more and we use them exclusively now! I love them! She is almost 3 months old, and I really like how the nipple is soft and collapses just like the breast would. Also, the hole is on the bottom of the nipple, not on the top, so as long as there is formula in the bottle, she doesn't get air sucked in. We had trouble burping her on the Avent bottles and she would burp like 20 minutes after she ate, and she would cry until she did, on the Nuk bottles, we just sit her up, she burps and shes back to being the happy baby that she is! 

• I've been using Advent bottles with my daughter, who is now almost 3 months. They keep out air bubbles and the wide mouth opening makes it easier to prepare bottles. They also seem to heat up better and more evenly in my bottle warmer

• After research and talking with several friends and family I decided to go with the playtex Vent aire and have been very pleased.  My baby is 4 1/2 weeks and I have had very little problems with spit up or vomiting.   The air is forced out of the bottle so not much get into the baby;s tummy.  I still burp frequently, but there are very few burps.  I also substituted the newborn nipples for the standard nipples that they come with.   Both me and my baby are very happy with this product.  They may cost a little more than "standard" bottles but I thinkk it is money well spent.

• milkbank bottles by dex baby. hard to find in baby stores but you can order them at amazon.  hands down the best bottles.  i'm on baby # 3 now and used them with #2 & now #3.  with #1 i used 4 different bottles and never found a favorite.  the milkbank bottles DO NOT leak.  ever.  they come with #2 nipples so make sure you get #1s for use with a newborn.

• I used these bottles too. The doc also said that you can help reduce gas by unscrewing the top just a tad.

• I have the very simple evenflo classic bottles.  My daughter has a very hard suckle and these bottles work well for her.   They are super cheap, and although that's not why I like them, it's defintely a bonus. I did not care for the tommy tippee bottles at all- they were expensive and with her hard sucking, milk goes everywhere and she swallows too much at once.

• hi dr browns bottles are awesome..