Has anyone ever used the Hygeia Enjoye LBI breast pump?

• I started my search on breast pumps and my friend told me about this pump. 

• Can't say that i have heard much about that pump... I used a cheap electric one from Walmart and it worked pretty well and wasn't painful to use at all. Originally i was going to get the Madela Hands free pump because i have heard a lot of good things about it, but in the end i'm glad i didn't. My daughter didn't take to my milk well and I had to switch to the bottle fairly early on. If i had gotten it i would have spent $300 to use the pump for a very short while.

• I haven't had any experience with this pump. I'd check out some consumer reviews or even ask a lactation nurse at the hospital you deliver at. They can usually offer some good advice. I've had a great experience with my Medela pump. Hope someone on here has a review for you! :-)

• I rented a Hygeia double eclectic pump, but I don't remember if it was this exact model.  I had never heard of it and thought I was going to get a Medea one (which I was familiar) with.  I really liked it.  It was powerful and did as well as any I have used in the past (this was baby 3) I would usually start it at a level 3 (out of 5) and then I would turn it up after a bit so the pain wouldn't be so bad.  I was told by a lactation consultant to use it at its full power to best mimic your baby.  At full strength it would be pseudo-hands free.

Good luck and I hope this helps.

• I have the Hygeia Enjoye. I like it so far. Its medium size for a pump, but easily portable. The strength and speed are adjustable and the cones are faily comfortable, but I think available only in one size. Its a closed system so resellable.