Best Brand Milk EVER

• I am currently 35 years old and my baby boy Lucas is already 2 months and 7 days, ever since he was born I've been using Similac. The first few days Lucas was born I was indecisive on what brand to use, but after careful deliberation with my friends and family and most importantly my doctor Similac Sensitive was chosen above all. Lucas barely has any gases and stomach aches with Similac, without a shadow of a doubt I can sincerely say that Similac is the best brand for first time mothers. To all those upcoming mothers trust me, start with Similac I'm sure you won't regret it, I'm sure ill never.

• I can agree with you.. While i was pregnant i knew without a shadow of doubt that i was going to breastfeed my daughter, but as a just in case i started researching formulas and found that Similac overall had more benefits than any other normal formula out there. Luckily I had done my research, because 3 weeks after my daughter was born i had to stop breastfeeding and start her on formula. Not only did all issues she was having clear up, but she stayed very healthy, and didn't have a dingle digestive problem while on it. 

• What great testamonies to Similac!  Love it!

-Jess Smile

• I agree. I did my research before Maxwell was born.  I found many people praising Similac.  Many had received samples and were grateful for them.  They found that Similac worked great and did not have to try anything else. I started Maxwell on Similac Sensitive and used the Similac bottle right away and it has worked nicely.  He is always happy to get his formula and hasn't had any problems. Thank you to Similac for the bottle, formula, and coupons.  They have been a great help for a first time mom.  Maxwell thanks you too.   

• I'm so glad that you have found Similac to be as great as we know it is!

-Jess

• im also a new mommy and was planning on breastfeeding:) so i didnt research anything about formula...but it so happened my baby was born with a cleft lip n i couldnt breastfeed. i tried enfamil n he was so gassy and cranky he wouldnt stop crying i put him on similac and within 2 days he was the happiest baby in the world:) so thank god for similac!!! love it!!

• Femamom- I'm so glad to hear that your baby is doing well on similac.  Keep us posted on how things are going with your baby! :)

-Jess