preemies

• I have a one month old preemie who is also on Neosure. I have found that Walgreens has a good price on it but only on the ready to feed ($5.99 per bottle) You can even get it online. The powder seems to be the same anywhere I go.

• HI

I have twin preemies born at 31weeks and having a hartime finding a good price but were I found it cheaper was Babies R Us and they were always in stock. Also what I did was buy it a CVS pharmacies. You get a rewards card from CVS used it to buy other stuff and they give you cash discounts so you can save any were between 5$ to 10$ depending how much you spend. Also try walgreens you can buy a case on line and you can get it for 99$ so its not so cheap. But its next best thing to breast feeding.

• HAVE YOU TRIED TALKING TO WIC? MY BABY WAS A BORN AT 26 WEEKS AND WAS IN CARNATION GOOD START AND I ASKED AY THE WIC TO SEE HOW I COULD GET SOME HELP? THEY SUGGESTED A LETTER FROM THE DR. GLADLY TO SAY I WAS HELPED BY THE WIC PROGRAM DUE TO THE DRS. LETTER.Smile