One month and wants to eat all the time

• I have a one month girl and she wants to eat all the time I can feed her and an hour or so later she wants to eat again. It seems like she never fills up on formula she is on a lacto free for her gass. Before she is done she falls asleep like any baby would but when her head hits the pillow she is up.  I have tryed  to wrap her up in a blanket and that didnt seem to work. If I rock her to sleep shes up in  abuot a half hour or less.  I have tryed a nuk and that only makes her happy for a short time. Any other ideas anyone has may help.

• At this age if she is hungry, feed her. It might be tough to deal with in terms of sleep, free time, etc., but a hungry baby is a good sign of a healthy baby. One tool which could help you is there are nipples that have a tube and allow the baby to suck through even if the bottle is not upright. If that helps her fall asleep, it could be a good item for you if feeding her all the time is a problem.

• Mine is 5 weeks and she is the same way she will eat 4 oz and two hrs later want more and so on.  I heard they grow more during this time and they are going through the growth spurts and they are going ot eat more.

• this is my second child and he is the same way, he was a month old on the 17th of this month. i can count on him being up to eat every two hours for 3-4 oz to eat before he falls asleep. I just hope i'm not over feeding.

• What is probably happening is that your baby is eating just enough to take away her "hunger" but not enough to fill her up. Then when an hour goes by, she is up again and starving. This isn't necessarily good because she also needs periods of sleep in order to grow and be healthy. Talk to your doctor about how much she should be eating at any one feeding. Then aim for her to take that amount. If she falls asleep after just 2 ounces or so, try changing her diaper and then feeding her the rest. Chances are, she will sleep for a much longer time this way!

• My daughter would eat 4 oz. every 2 1/2 hours. This was before she hit one month. She is now 2 months and will take 4-5 oz. every 2 1/2 to 3 hours.

• My baby will be 4 weeks old tomorrow.  She weighed 9 lbs 5 oz when she was born, so we only did the 2 oz for a little bit.  We went to 3 oz, 4 oz, and now are at 5 oz.  At first, we were waking her up every 3 hours to eat.  But she was VERY difficult to wake up, so we went to every 4 hours.  She would wake up on her own for every 4 hours.  Well, now she wants to eat every 3-4 hours.  I am kind of arguing with her daddy about it because he wants her on a strict 4 hour schedule and I told him you can't do that.  I swear he is bipolar, it seems like last week he was trying to feed her every time she cried and I had to get onto him about that and make him wait at least every 3-4 hours.  She is a big girl, and I am sure she is going through a growth spurt and that is why she wants to eat more.  I don't want her screaming for an hour because she is starving!  So, basically, when she wakes up for a diaper change, I will wait and see if she is fussy and wants to go back to sleep, be held, and if that doesn't do it, I get the bottle out.  If she has to wait too long, she gulps and swallow air, and you know what that does!

• as a mommy of 4 i have been through that stage 4 times its pretty typical it will gradually get better as baby gets older  also u could try keeping her awake during feeding with loud noise or somthing  and put baby to bed at a seprate time only to promotestaying awake long enough to get full i would also try offering an ounce or 2 more to help satisfy baby longer    good luck happy parenting 

• Does it take her a while to eat what you have in the bottle?  Because sometimes if they are working too hard to get some out (and on top of that sucking is a relaxing thing to a baby) they will fall asleep while trying b/c of the flow not getting her enough to eat.