Sams Club not accepting $5 check/coupon?

• I use mine at costco and every time i go i have to see who line im going to be in becouse some tell me you cant use them and others take them i think they are just lazy and they are very rude about it.

• I had a similar problem at Sam's the manager told me to tell them in the future to run it as a check.

• Had the same problem. It ended up being because the numbers on the bottom are opposite than usual and the machine would not read it. They had to turn check opposite of what they normally do and it worked just fine.

• I just had the same problem at Bjs wholesale. The only reason i joined there was because of the formula and diapers. They will only take 1 check and will not accept the coupons similac emails to me because they said they are computer coupons. Either way they will get the money from similac so its frustrating!

• HELLO .. , I WENT TO SAMS TODAY AS WELL I DIDNT PULL MINE OUT BC  SAMS DOES NOT TAKE COUPONS @ ALL .. YES THTS IS A BUMMER  I JUST USED MINE AT THE WALMART INSTEAD.....

• Sam's Club will only take "checks" they don't take actual coupons though. I'm a cashier at sam's club just tell them to run it as cash.

• Our Sams accepts but I cant find them. Where do you find them and print?? Thanks!!!

• I use  Similac coupons at my local Sams club all the time.  Some cashiers have problems running the check through the machine, but it turned out that they were inserting the check backwards.  Sams and WalMart both have always accepted my coupons.

• Costco accepts them...and it is not considered a coupon.

They enter it as a check

• I use my $5 check at SAM's when I get them.  They are not a coupon they are a check and I had to sign the back of it.

• I just used a $5 check at Sam's Club over the weekend.  They have to run it as if it is a check.  Get a supervisor next time.  My Sam's Club is less than a year old, so I'm sure they have the new system.  Good Luck! Smile

• Our sam club not only accepts the checks but all coupons.  They do have to run them differnet because the signature part is on the bottom instead of the top.  Walmart does too.  I just used one there yesterday. 

• In every other situation except for Formula checks Sam's club does not accept coupons of any kind. I have used formula checks at my local Sam's for the past year without incident so yes if Walmart or Sam's cashiers are not accepting them they should be. There may be a special way they need to enter them but definitely go to the service desk or ask for a manager if the cashier is not complying, it would make sense that this is an issue for both chains since Sam's is owned by Walmart but I have had some issues with coupons as well at Walmart and went to the service desk and was given the cash back immediately. Unfortunately it is  pain especially when your in a hurry but it's worth it if you are getting $5 to $20 off.

• Mine takes the checks but I had to ask for a manager or someone of that nature.  The one time they took coupons too.  I think you have to push them in order for them to use it. 

• i have never had a problem with them