Sams Club not accepting $5 check/coupon?

• They initially told me the same thing.  Actually, they can not accept coupons, but these are checks which they can cash at the bank.  They have to accept them.  Just ask for a manager.  They usually just runthem through the check machines.  I get the big tubs there too and the coupons really help.

• Our Sam's Club has always accepted our checks...and it is a pain for the cashier to put in...so I think they are being lazy! I would check with the customer service before you check out to see for sure if they would accept before you check out! Hope this works :)

• It is Cashier laziness/ignorance! Although Sam's does not accept a typical coupon that you clip they absolutely accept the $5 checks that Similac mails out to you. They treat is as a regular check (which they tend as cash). Next time you have an issue with it ask for a manager to assist you. I assure you, it will be accepted.  (I just used one as Sam's yesterday!)

• I have had no problem using mine I always use them at wal mart though, they always try running them as a check first and the machine never reads them or takes them so they always jus put them through as cash.

• Not sure which Sam's club you go to but the one in Bloomington took mine...Just an FYI:)

• my sams club here in va took my 10 dollar check a couple of weeks ago...

• I just called our local Sam's Club in New Jersey. They do accept the $5 CHECKS, but NOT the Coupons. They stated, if the cashier states anything different, get a supervisor.

• We just went to our local Sam's club on Friday and the lady took our $5.00 rebate check.

• I've used my $5check/coupon at BJs. They also accepted their own $5 coupon I received in the mail. They unlike other wholesale clubs do accept manufacture's coupons. Also, if you buy an item and dont have your coupon with you, you can come back within a week and they will honor it.

• Currently a cashier at Sams in Beavercreek Ohio and have been for 3 years, we have always taken the similac checks. Even with the new "electronic check system". If a cashier says otherwise, do check with a supervisor. I cannot stand lazy cashiers, unfortunatly it happens everywhere you go!!

• Costco does accept the coupon...just did it today!  They had Similac on sale and accepted their coupon as well as my $5.00 off which made my total a $16 bucks! GREAT SAVINGS!!!

• I think it must be the cashiers laziness because my Sams Club accepts them.  I have never had a problem.  If I were you, I would talk to managment next time you are in.

• When you go you should tell them to run them through like a traveler's check.  I think sometimes they get confused how to process the checks that are sent from Similac.  But they do take them and so does BJs and they take up to the maximum amount of the product so if it costs $27 dollars and you can use no more than $27 dollars worth of the checks.

• They're being lazy. I just went to my local Sam's the other day and handed her the check first and she ran it right through. Just make sure you give them the check before you swipe your card or else it is too late (and thats for any place you use the checks)
  • My husband went to Sam's Club today and they told him they can not accept the $5.00 Coupons but they do accept the $5.00 Checks. It just does not make sense why they just don't take both.