Similac Advance Organic

• Has anyone tried this formula and what do you think about it? I have a 6 month old daughter who has only been breastfed and I have recently started weaning her with this formula. I have only tried the ready to feed kind and I wanted to try the powder version for on the go. I am wondering how the powder formula will be, like if it dissolves well or creates lots of bubbles when shaken. It's hard for me to find a place to warm a bottle of the ready to feed so powder would be awesome and more practical. I have also read a lot about the sugar content of this formula and though I'm not too worried about it I want to know if anyone else has had any issues with this formula before I go full time with it.

• i tried the powder i prefer the liquid because my baby will take it quicker than the powder because they have different taste to them. but over all its a good choice i knoe i like it. 

• While I didn't use this specific formula with my baby, I would just tell you that powder formula is great for on-the-go situations. It does cause some bubbles when you shake it up, but they pop and dissolve pretty quickly. I also take the bottle away from my little boy when he gets to the "bubbles only" end of the bottle, so it's never really been an issue. Hope this helps a bit!