Thanks!!

• I planned to breast feed for 3 months after my son was born and when i stopped I remembered how expensive formula was.  Then I found some $5 vouchers in our mail.  Its helped out a lot with me still not working and my husband supporting us.  I am so thankful for that little extra something to help us get by.

• So glad you found us at Strong Moms! Welcome to the community! Jump on the message boards and get some really great advice from moms just like you! You can even share some of your own wisdom with the rest of us! Congratulations on the birth of your son!

• Isn't it amazing how things work out? Congrats on the birth of your new baby! -Jess
  • So glad you hopped on here at StrongMoms! Coupons are wonderful, aren't they? I do a lot of shopping for food with coupons too! If you don't already, hop on to the internet and search for coupon blogs. These are people who blog all about how they coupon and how you can get started. You will probably be able to find more formula coupons here and there. I was able to cut my grocery bill in half by using food coupons and shopping/planning my meals around the weekly specials at the stores.  Hope I see you around on the boards here - there are lots of great moms and dads supporting each other. :-)

• ziviski-You posted this message several weeks ago and I just wanted to check in with you and see how you and baby are doing. We would love an update! ~Jess
  • There's no doubt that everything helps! Glad you were able to use the coupons and I hope all is well with you!

• yes its a big big help having such coupons.