What is the best formula for supplementing?

• I have gone back to work and I cannot keep up with my baby's demands.  I have tried the herbal remedies, teas and extra pumping but nothing is working to increase my milk supply. We are down to 2 frozen bags of breast milk and I am not sure what formula is best for breastfed babies.  Hopefully, I will only need to supplement one or two bottles a day. Any suggestions will help!

• The StrongMoms community forums are a great place to share general information. We would encourage you to discuss any specific medically related questions with your health care professional.

You may also want to check out our Feeding Expert Frequently Asked Questions: http://similac.com/feeding-nutrition/frequently-asked-formula-questions. There are many tips and tools that can provide helpful advice on a variety of common feeding concerns. As with any issues your baby may be experiencing, we encourage you to talk to your health care professional before making changes to your baby's nutrition routine, or to your own health and exercise routines if you are breastfeeding.

You may also call our Feeding Experts at 1-800-986-8800 Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 9pm, EST for live help.