hiccups

• My baby gets the hiccups almost every time she eats. I use the Playtex Airvent bottles with the standard nipple. She doesn't seem to struggle to get milk. What am I doing wrong?

• Hiccups are often just an irritating fact of life. The majority of the time, the babies don't even care that they are hiccuping and they seem to bother us more than them! As long as your baby is happy and getting enough to eat, I wouldn't worry about the hiccups though.. If you are concerned though, talk to your doctor.

• I agree... as long as the hiccups don't disrupt your baby's day to day activies, don't concern yourself with it. At your next well visit, address it with your doc to make sure there isn't a physical problem causing consistent hiccups.

• My baby is 6 weeks old and has this problem too...every time she finishes a bottle she gets the hiccups.  I asked my dr. about this and he said as long as it doesn't bother her, than she is ok.  He also suggested giving her a drink to help the hiccups go away-he said the extra drink would help strech her diaphrame to get rid of her hiccups.

• hi about hiccups

im not sure if its just to early or im not understanding your suggesting about them a extra drink of what?