Help--How do you get kids to STOP sharing GERMS>????

• I have 4 children under the age of 6. As a result, they share toys, bedrooms—and YES, even germs. I try encouraging hand washing, covering their noses when they sneeze and we have multiple gel sanitizers spaced strategically throughout the house. Yet, no matter what I do...we all get sick. Is there a better way to stop my children from sharing germs? How do you keep your family healthy?
  • I think you can drive yourself crazy on this one, but you seem to be doing everything you can. I have just resigned myself to the fact that there is going to be sickness and hopefully some colds now will lead to better immunity later. Not sure this helps, but at least it can give you a little peace of mind.

• I was thinking about this since we've had a nasty cold running through our house the past couple of weeks. We wash hands frequently and everyone is really good about covering coughs. I even spray Lysol on surfaces like doorknobs, faucets, remote controls etc. that we all frequently touch every day. Since we all still get sick anyway I am at a loss.