4 years old and still wears diapers to bed.

• I have a four year old daughter whom is potty trained during the day but still needs to wear a diaper at bedtime.  She has a routine for bedtime (brush teeth, small glass of water, use the potty, and then bed at nine o clock) but she still wets her diaper at night.  I have tried not giving her a drink for the last hour before bedtime with no luck.  I've also tried to let her wear underwear to bed a few times but she woke up because she was wet.  Is there anything that I can do to help her stay dry at night or should I just wait it out and see if she'll outgrow this habit?

• Try waking up her around the time she wets her undies. This way, you can train her bladder by taking her to the potty at that time. Her bladder is not as big as an adults, so she may need to empty it during the night. If you wake her, this will allow her to use the potty midway through the night. Hope this helps!

• That is exactly what I did for my son. I put him to bed at 8 pm, he was 2 1/2.  He would wake up crying because he would pee the bed at night. I began to wake him up around 11 or 12 at night (this is where being a night owl helps). I would walk him to the potty and let him go, and I did this for about 1-2 weeks. I tested him and let him sleep on his own and wake himself and he did. He had another 1 or 2 accidents when he was really tired but that is it and he is now 7.  You might need to wake your daughter up 2 times a night, but the one worked for me. Takes a few hours for what we drink to process some times. :) Good luck.