My 2 year old daughter

• I am having trouble getting my 2 yr old to talk so we can start potty training.  What can I do to help her? 

• First of all, ask your doctor if you are eligible for early intervention services. There are many free services if kids get some sort of early classification. Beyond that, I have felt that my kids made their major advances in speech in periods immediately after they spent time with slightly older kids who spoke better. Trying to put your daughter in social situations is a good start.

• Make an appointment with your pediatrician to evaluate her speech. If he/she thinks your child is delayed, then the proper recommendations can be made. Your child may not be ready for potty training. Some children may not be ready for a while after age 2. Do not be alarmed. Let us know what your doctor recommends.

• How are things going for you these days? Have you been able to make any progress?

• or u can make a chart and tell her if she potties in the potty u will give her a sticker and at the end of the week if she use the potty she will get a toy or something she likes but when u have underwear  on her keep asking he do u have to pee or poop if she saysno take her anyways and put her in her potty chair it will work trust me

• I use sign language with my little guy - he can sign to tell me when he would like food, more, all done, please, thank you, etc. Maybe you could work on some potty training sign language. Just a thought. :-)

• 3miracleBabies-I wanted to check in with you and see how things are going for you two with toilet training. It's been awhile since you posted so I'm just curious to see if you have had any success, or if there is anything else we can help with? Would love an update, Jess