Hi All new to the board

• Hi everyone! My name is Jen and this is the 3rd baby for my husband and I. We are very excited and can't wait for our new little one! I will be 13 weeks tomorrow! I look forward to getting to know everyone!

• Hi Jen-

Congrats on baby number 3!!!  What wonderful news!  I want to be the first one to welcome you here to strongmoms.  I think you will find this a wonderfully supportive place to come.  You will find answers to your questions, you will find hugs and support and you will find that you are also able to offer others answers and support.  I also want to point out that one of our boards is for older kids, so you may find that as a resource to use in regard to your two older kiddos. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better!  

-Jess

• Hi Jen!

Congrats on your baby! I'm excited for you. :-) So glad you found us here at StrongMoms. There are all kinds of great topics and issues being discussed on the boards. I hope you have a great pregnancy and I look forward to getting to know you better as well! :-)

• Congrats! Are you planning on finding out what you're having or doing a surprise?

• Thanks so much! So glad to meet you and look forward to getting to know you too!

Smile

• Hi! This pregnancy has been a struggle so far for me, but I'm enjoying the thoughts of the end result! Thanks so much and I look forward to getting to know you as well!

• Thanks so much NaTasha! We are going to find out, we did with the other 2 pregnancies. Not hoping for one over the other since we have one of each at home. Just hoping for a healthy baby and a full term pregnancy! Are you going to find out? How many weeks are you?

• Yw:) Oh wow, that's great! So exciting too! Yes, it's such a blessing to have a healthy baby born. Lately now-a-days you hear of the saddest stories, health is nothing to take for granted . I'll keep you in my prayers for your new healthy full-term born baby:) And I actually already had my baby, he was born September 11th, 2011* @ 2:31a.m.. (we were hoping for 9/10/11 because that would have been a Cute birthday) but his birthday will be easy to remember the way it is now anyways. He was 7lbs. 12oz & 22 and a 1/2 inches long.. but an inch and a 1/2 ended up being part of his cone head haha. I posted to pictures of him in the gallery today his name is Isaiah Robert  Moden* He's grown so much at his 2month old appointment they told me he was off the growing charts! He was 25 and a 1/2 inches long and 14lbs 3oz. So crazy! But I'm sooo Happy because that tells me my son will be tall (I'm only 5'2) but daddy is 5'11 but at the our son is growing I think he'll pass us both up in no time! <3Sorry to write a novel but he is my 1st I'm so happy and proud*

How old are your other kids? Did you experience really fast growth spurts with them? & you said you did do the surprise factor with the other two or you found out? ... I wasn't sure which one you meant*

• Hi! My daughter is soon to be 9 in January and my son is 4. They both have had growth spurts and continue to! I can tell better now when they are about to have one! How exciting to have your first born! I know I was super excited after each of my births, but my first will always be very special to me! Thanks so much for the prayers! I really appreciate them so very much! It was strange b/c I had my daughter on my due date, but then my son came 5 weeks early. He ended up in the NICU for 2 weeks, so that was difficult, but now he is a very healthy and active little boy! I actually found out the sex of both of my children and it was funny, b/c when the ultrasound tech told us it was a boy with my son, my daughter argued with her that it was a girl! Enjoy your little guy! They get big sooo fast. I look at my daughter and son  now and feel like it was just yesterday they were babies!