Facebook for Moms

• Is it just me or is this like a facebook for Moms? haha

Hi everyone my name is NaTasha, I am a 20 year old student at Madonna University & a new mother*

I have a beautiful almost 3 month old son (Dec. 11th) named Isaiah. And I have no idea really how to use this site... I guess I'll learn*  & I did post 2 photos of my son but I didn't see them after... do they need approval before they're shown or do I just not know how to properly upload his photos on here? lol*

& encouraging words......... don't let anyone tell you that you can't because you CAN!

& if any new moms have any questions regarding giving birth I could try to assist you using my experience but remember all women are different* :)

• NaTasha-

Let me be the first to welcome you to the sight!  This is a bit like facebook in that we are here to connect people and help support them through pregnancy and early parenthood.  Other than that we are not to similar.  It sounds like you will be a great fit for our site as it sounds like you have some good experiences to share and are interested in supporting others.  Don't ever be afraid to ask questions though and ask for support if you need it.  

Welcome to the boards!

-Jess

• Welcome! Glad you found us on StrongMoms. It's a bit like Facebook - I agree! Lots of great support and encouragement to be found here. :-) Jump right into the threads and ask/answer questions. We are glad to have you! :-)